Machine Learning in ndCurveMaster
ndCurveMaster utilizes a machine learning method for the discovery of equations. This method is a combination of random and iterated search. In the first step, a set of models are found through a random search within a selected period of time. Three top models that offer the lowest RMSE error are searched in detail using randomly iterated searches as a next step. The user can configure this type of search and select:
- time to complete the first phase search (i.e. random searching),
- in the second phase there is a search algorithm (i.e. randomly iterated searching), as follows:
- fast search – to perform only one iteration for the best model discovered within the first search phase,
- medium search – to perform multiple iterations for the best model discovered in the first search phase,
- detailed search – to perform multiple iterations for the top three models discovered in the first search phase.